Did Anna Krutchiev, a 16-year-old babysitter, eat a 3-month-old toddler she was babysitting on while high on crystal meth? No, that's not true: it is an old story from 2016 which was copy pasted by a fauxtire site. It is not real.
De Soto, MO - Two Missouri parents were horrified to discover their babysitter had turned into a crystal meth-smoking cannibal when they found the remains of their three-month-old child cooked in the microwave.
After a night out at the movies, the young parents came back home to find a confused babysitter under the influence of alcohol and crystal meth who had lost consciousness and was covered in blood in the family's living room.
Moments later, they made the gruesome discovery when the mother saw something moving behind the microwave door.
We already debunked the same story in 2016, it originated from World News Daily Report, a site that regularily invents stories about bizarre crimes and sex acts in order to attract visitors for ad revenue.
There's another gruesome internet hoax making the rounds. A babysitter in De Soto, Missouri supposedly got so high on crystal meth that she attempted to cook a 3 year old child in a microwave oven. The story seems to have appeared on a site called badcriminals.com and was also picked up by tmzworldnews.com (not TMZ.com!)
Huzlers styles itself as a "fauxtire" website and carries a disclaimer at the bottom of each page:
Huzlers.com is the most infamous fauxtire & satire entertainment website in the world. If it's trending on social media you'll find it here!
According to Splinter News the site is run by Pablo Reyes and David Martinez and according to Buzzfeed Reyes is involved with several other fake news websites. They tend to shy away from political stories, opting instead to write for a more "urban" audience, with stories about rappers, criminals and celebrities.
We wrote about huzlers.com before, here are our most recent articles that mention the site:
- Fake News: Woman Did NOT Shoot Boyfriend For Catching Her Cheating Without Permission To Catch Her
- Fake News: Prom Limo Driver Did NOT Crash Intentionally After Students Play Lil Pump's 'Gucci Gang' Via Aux Cord
- Fake News: 'BBQ Becky' Did NOT Call 911 On A Black Police Officer Who Pulled Her Over
- Fake News: NO Feminist Didn't Change Daughter's Diapers For Weeks Because She Didn't Give "Consent"
- Fake News: Kanye West Did NOT Say Being Black Is A "Choice"; Does NOT Plan To Bleach Skin